Bay 308, 3770 Westwinds Dr NE, Calgary AB T3J 5H3

(403) 475-0404


"Electronic Fingerprinting | Background Check & More"

Citizenship & Immigration

Canadian Immigration may ask you to provide a Police Clearance from countries where you have lived for more than six months for the past ten years. If you need the Police Clearance from Canada then your fingerprints will be submitted electronically to the RCMP, however, if you require a Police Clearance from a foreign country then we use the Ink and Roll method. For Canadian Citizenship you will need to bring in your letter from Citizenship asking for you to get your fingerprints done.

Contact Info

Contact Form