"Electronic Fingerprinting | Background Check & More"
1. What do I need to bring with me to get my fingerprints done?
Ans: Two valid government issued IDs (One must be a Photo ID) No photocopies please. If you do provide a photocopy make sure it is notorized.
2. How long will it take to get my fingerprints done at your Office?
Ans: It could take approximately 10-15 minutes to do your fingerprints depending on the outcome.
3. How long does it take to get my results from the RCMP?
Ans: Your application is processed in 72 hours, but including regular Canada Post mail time it could take 12 – 14 days for you to get your results.
4. How long is my Canadian Police Clearance valid till?
Ans: The validity of the Police Clearance is dependent on the receiver or the person asking for it. For example, if it is for Canadian Immigration and Citizenship then it is only valid for three months. >
5. Do I need to make an appointment?
Ans: We recommend that you book an appointment, however, we do accept walk-ins as well, but we will deal with our appointments first.
6. What forms of payment do you except?
Ans: You can pay by Debit, Credit (Visa, Master card, American Express) or Cash